• Avaleht
  •  » Talvehoid
  •  » One fan is keen to buy it as a souvenir, others have suggested

#1 2013-12-02 10:39:35

krstking2
Registreeritud: 2013-12-02
Postitus: 67

One fan is keen to buy it as a souvenir, others have suggested

TORONTO -- One fan is keen to buy it as a souvenir, others have suggested he do like hockey goalies and have it custom painted. Stefan Frei would rather be without his "scary mask" altogether. But Toronto FCs No. 1 goalkeeper knows the protective plastic facemask hes worn since breaking his nose two weeks ago is a necessary precaution. "Obviously I would prefer to play without it. Its just a nose as I say," Frei said. "But if I carry this nose injury throughout this whole year thats probably not the best thing." The 26-year-old Swiss keeper faced shots from coaches Wednesday at the teams practice facility north of downtown Toronto. He hasnt been cleared to practise with the team, and wont be in net when Toronto FC opens its Major League Soccer season Saturday in Vancouver. The teams medical staff is playing it safe with Freis surgically-repaired nose. "Its Sods law isnt it that the first time he gets back hes going to get one in the nose, first shot," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. "Weve got to make sure that big snout . . . can handle it." Frei, a good bet to be Toronto FCs captain this season with the retirement of Torsten Frings, broke his nose in a face-versus-boot collision with Columbus Crew striker Ryan Finley in a pre-season game Feb. 9. He had surgery in Orlando two days later. His nose, a zig-zag two weeks ago, was straight Wednesday. That didnt prevent Torontos new coach from firing a few verbal shots at the keeper. "Youve seen him, its a pretty ugly looking nose, isnt it?" Nelsen said, laughing. "He needed all the help he could get (before breaking it), not something like this." Frei cant practise with the team yet because its an uncontrolled environment, and a hard shot to the face could be disastrous. But once hes been cleared to return to the squad, he feels hes be ready to step in net in a game. "In a practice, youre facing about 200 or so shots in a game. A very busy game on frame, youll probably face 18 shots. Thats a very busy game. When Im ready for the team, that will be a statement that Im ready for games," Frei said. "(For now) we want to let it heal a little bit... essentially if I do get a bad knock and it breaks, we have to put it back in place, that puts us back at Square 1. Im sure Ill be pushing the medical staff to release me as early as possible, but at the same time I appreciate that they have my best interest in their minds." Joe Bendik will start in net Saturday. The team also has a third goalie in former TFC Academy keeper Quillan Roberts. "Were so lucky weve got three really good keepers," Nelsen said. "Thats one position where were really lucky, to tell you the truth." Frei, whose injury was his first since last March when he injured his leg and ankle in training, wasnt thrilled with the officiating in the game in which he was hurt, saying he thought there were numerous hard fouls that werent called, including the tackle that put him out of the game. "(The referee) didnt really get the message out that in the end you have protect the players, and it came down to mine. (Finley) put his boot in, my face against his boot, obviously hes going to be the winner," Frei told reporters in Orlando. "It is what it is." Frei said at least the nose isnt bothering him much anymore. "I can blow my nose without pain. I know that sounds kind of crazy, but its the little things, right?" he said. "Its good, Im happy. I think its getting stronger and stronger each day." As for the mask, Twitter followers has asked to buy it, while others came up with the painting suggestion. "Some crazy requests," he said. Frei said he might paint it when hes done wearing it and then auction it off for charity. www.2013seattleseahawks.com/Nike-Michael-Bennett-Jersey .C. Lions and Winnipeg Blue Bombers meet in the 99th Grey Cup. You can see the game on TSN, TSN Mobile TV, and TSN. www.2013seattleseahawks.com/Nike-Golden-Tate-Jersey . According to a Fox Sports report, the free-agent catcher is close to signing a one-year deal, with an option for the 2013 season with the Tampa Bay Rays. http://www.2013seattleseahawks.com/Nike … ini-Jersey . An unearned run allowed in the eighth inning put the Seattle Mariners ahead 1-0 and seemingly ended the Astros hopes of a victory. They entered the game winless in 38 chances when trailing after eight innings and hadnt been able to score a single run in their last 17 innings against the Mariners. Steve Largent Jersey . The deal passed by a vote of 4-2 and is conditional on the purchase of the Coyotes being completed by January 31, 2013. "The affirmative vote by the Glendale City Council is an important step toward the realization of a positive ownership resolution for the Coyotes and their fans," said NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly in a statement. www.2013seattleseahawks.com/Nike-Sidney-Rice-Jersey . -- Kobe Bryant is sitting out the Los Angeles Lakers preseason game against Portland on Wednesday night with a strained right shoulder.New GM Ed Hervey continues to lock up talent for the Edmonton Eskimos, the latest being DE Marcus Howard. CFL on TSN analyst Dave Naylor reports Howard has agreed to terms to remain in Edmonton. Terms of the deal were not immediately available. Howard struggled with iinjuries last season, playing in just six games for the Eskimos and recording six tackles and one sack.dddddddddddd In his rookie year in 2011, the 27-year-old was named a West Division All-Star after recording a team-leading 11 sacks in just 13 games. ' ' '

Eemal

#2 2014-01-22 10:11:28

canhefa
Registreeritud: 2014-01-22
Postitus: 4

Re: One fan is keen to buy it as a souvenir, others have suggested

He is very straightforward, confessed himself can't gratis boss a plaque giant arcane portrait, the , small shop is not afraid of, what is what! The SAN wu Lord not picky about food!
He also tell by the way on a evil: brother you silly B is also too not enough meaning, bring disposable clothes to my , sent begging? This is missed my diddle 'and pearl' plans, I fuck! Who's responsible for?
He also ChiZhun open the lich king could not leave identity, made a special trip around here and he theory, more can't afford to , Zi bead back and forth to the dispute.
As for because of this  a proverb in the , he was too lazy to tube; If change to is beamon kingdom, certain to shake  scruples face problems, but this is the underworld, bottom Lingerie wholesale gable majesty cheap leather corsets thing will become gold corset top spend this money halter top corset countryside rural areas orange corset clubwear underworld society Tiffany Jewelry Replica chase women Tiffany Jewelry Wholesale carew arcane power Tiffany Jewelry Outlet sexy witch demon Fake Tiffany Jewelry bollywood Monroe Tiffany Jewelry Knockoffs anything else?
He was at his side, the lich king. Clark  in the end the bone union capsule is in distress situation.
Your majesty, how do? Ma first king artest took the palm-sized piaggio royal treasure box version for bone union, BoZhuan knobs to end the call.

Eemal

• Avaleht
  •  » Talvehoid
  •  » One fan is keen to buy it as a souvenir, others have suggested

Foorumi jalus